Saturday, April 21, 2012

Enough of That

Don't bother trying to solve that last "riddle." Minstry cheated and just wrote gibberish. He admitted as much to me after I gave him a very stern lecture about the ethics of playing games. So he was a phony. Couldn't even play any instruments.

And don't expect Minstry to post anymore. I'd let him tell you why himself, but his face is currently nailed above the doorframe. It's not a very nice looking face.

Hold on...

Oh, I remember him! Victor! Or Vince. His name definitely started with V anyway. Yeah, I met him years ago. You know me and him go way back to his childhood, see? We had a business arrangement-- he gave me his parent's wallets, I showed him what the inside of a woman was like. Kept the heart as a souvenir.

So that just leaves the question of what to do with this here blog. I'd hate to disappoint those people who came here looking for a game. But I don't want a game that's as simple and braindead as Minstry's.

Hmmmmmm... Now I have an idea. I'll have to go speak with Doctor Beakman. Call it a "Social Experiment." That sounds medical and shit, right?

Oh, forgive me. I never introduced myself.

Hello all. I am Jester. May the games begin.

3 comments: